Jones Natural Chews donates treats to rescues and events every month. In fact, we love to donate! A dog in need is a dog in need of good treats, amirite? While we donate to specific events when asked, we also have a fixed list of charities which see regular treat and/or cash donations from Jones every month, listed below.
If you’d like to be considered for a donation, either for a specific event for your dog organization, or just for your favorite shelter, please contact Dee at firstname.lastname@example.org. She’ll want your event or organization name, a flier for your event (on paper or virtually), a copy of your 501c3, a physical mailing address, and a link to your website (well, that part is for me, the blogger, so I can talk about you behind your back and make you blush). She might ask for other things, but you’d have to square that up with Dee.
Here’s a list of the great organizations we support monthly! (Clickable links all open in new tabs) You might even decide you want to donate to one!
- PACT for Animals – an organization which matches pets of deploying military personnel and hospitalized people with perfect foster homes, temporarily
- Project for Paws – ” a charity helping bring happiness to shelter dogs throughout the nation”
- Canyon Lake Animal Shelter Society
- Fresh Start Animal Rescue
- Hounds and Heroes – “Awesome Greyhound Adoptions is proud to be a partner in the Hounds & Heroes program. These highly-trainable greyhounds are given the chance to find placement as pets, as therapy dogs or as fully-trained service dogs for veterans with PTSD or who need mobile assistance.”
- Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary – this group does social media right. Follow them on FaceCrack to see animals adopted left and right!
- Second Chance for Homeless Pets – “We receive no funding from the government or national organizations. All of our life saving work is funded by the generosity of caring people like you! “
- The Buddy Foundation
- Winnebago County Animal Services
- The Humane Society Serving Clark County Pets, Inc. – this one is probably my favorite! Prisoners in Ohio training shelter dogs in basic obedience in order to adopt them out, while teaching prisoners usable skills.