Dog Treat Bucket Giveaway
It’s October, which means that Jones Natural Chews is once again giving some lucky dog their very own dog treat bucket, the Bow Wow Boo Bucket! This is one of my favorite perennial giveaways, since it has nine delicious, meaty treats inside, and the bucket is reusable for trick or treating! Take a look at the dog treat bucket:
What’s in a Bow Wow Boo Bucket?
The treats inside are almost all single ingredient treats. They are as follows:
- Six inch Windee – this is a single ingredient treat, a cow trachea. It’s the highest natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin, so it’s great for senior dogs, or just dogs with hip and joint issues. Plus? Dogs think it’s super yummy.
- Knee Cap – this is the knee cap from a cow, so it’s beef. The Knee Cap is best for small to medium size dogs, and it’s super sturdy, since it’s a rounded bone. Also? Covered in meaty bits dogs can’t resist.
- Hoof – oh my goodness, this is a cow’s toenail. Dogs go BANANAS over the hoof. They may not initially, but once your dog discovers this single ingredient treat it will keep coming back to it. Being toenail instead of bone, it’s a great dental chew for dogs with sensitive teeth.
- Two Lambly Links – this treat snaps easily for training purposes, and dogs love it. It’s a great alternative for dogs allergic to traditional meats. One of our few multi ingredient treats, it has lamb, lamb lung, rye flour, salt, and natural liquid smoke flavoring in a collagen casing. That’s a lot of ingredients for a Jones chew. Six. Six whole ingredients, the first two being meat.
- K9 Bacon Roll – this single ingredient treat is just baked pork skin. It’s a longer chew for smaller dogs. Looks like your dog is smoking a cigar. How cool will your dog be?!? Pretty hipster.
- The Other Ear – this is a pork chin and a single ingredient treat. Your dog will go nuts for this baked meat treat.
- Two Woofers – also single ingredient treats, these are just ground beef hamburger patties that are baked till dry. No dog I know can resist these.
How Do You Get a Dog Treat Bucket?
I know you were asking yourself that question, right? How do YOU get a dog treat bucket – the Bow Wow Boo Bucket – for your dog? This dog was asking that question and it just showed up at his house.
But for you? There are several ways. You can head to your local feed or pet store and look for them (check our store locator to make sure a store near you carries our products). You can order one online and get it in time to take your dog trick or treating, either at Natural Dog Treat Shop, or Jeffers Pets. Or you can enter our fantabulous giveaway!! In order to do that, you’ll just click on the box below and follow directions. It does involve leaving a comment on this post, but for extra points (which increase your chances of winning), you’ll want to do more than just comment. Tweeting about the giveaway daily probably does the most in terms of chance of winning.
Good luck and paws crossed! Treat your dog to happiness.
Spreading the good chews …